Robert Carr - Software Developer
Currently based in Sheffield and specialising in Microsoft technologies, predominantly C#.Net.
I'm available for contract roles in and around the Sheffield area and able to commute to Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Derby, or other nearby areas. I've also worked extensively from home remoting into clients networks.
For details of skills and experience please see Résumé, for rates/availability please use the Contact page
- Scuba diving: From the wrecks of Coron, to a puddle in the lakes.
- Rowing: Just joined the City of Sheffield Rowing Club and loving it. So I'll be taking part in the odd regatta and head race around the UK.
- Gadgets: They're just cool.
- Software Development: It's the reason I'm happy in my work as I've a keen interest in development and all things computer related. Yep a bit of a geek!
- Computer games: Far better than the crap on TV.
- Reading: Got a Sony reader so it's helping me read more again.
- Photography: Don't get chance to do as much as I'd like but I'll always love it.
- Travel: From Vietnam, Philippines, Florida, Europe, to the Lakes for a camping weekend. The world is there to be seen.
- The norm: Socialising, cinema, relaxing, cooking and dinning.